Original Xiaomi Mi 300Mbps WiFi Repeater
Standards And Protocols:Wi-Fi 802.11b;Standards And Protocols:Wi-Fi 802.11n;Standards And Protocols:Wi-Fi 802.11g;Wi-Fi Transmission Standard:802.11n;Supports WDS:No;With Modem Function:No;Max. LAN Data Rate:300Mbps;2.4G Wi-Fi Transmission Rate:150 Mbps;Brand Name:Xiaomi;Supports WPS:No;Type:Wireless;Package:Yes;Model Number:Xiaomi R02 Repeater 2;Application:Home;Wi-Fi Supported Frequency:2.4G;Number of USB Interfaces:1 x USB 2.0;Code:C4798/C4209;Warranty:Lifetime Warranty;Transmission rate:300Mbps;Max. LAN Data Rate:100Mbs;Package List:1 * Repeater;
1. Why can’t find an amplifier in my device?
You need to choose mainland China, then find this device, and then connect, because the amplifier is in Chiness version.
2. What do the different colors of the indicator light mean?
3. Why The amplifier is always flashing orange, then the blue light is flashing?
4. How to customize the network name and password of the amplifier?
Not supported yet.
5. How to upgrade the firmware?
6. Why can’t the amplifier get the signal from the router?
Need to connect the router at close range, so that the amplifier can get a stable signal, at least two squares or more .